Tuesday 16 September 2014

Crazy, New, Exciting!!!

Due to much deliberation regarding the direction of this blog, I’ve decided to change things up a little. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll still be my usual angry-feminist-who-doesn’t-take-any-shit self, and will still spend a lot (possibly too much) of my time arguing with misogynists on twitter, however, I intend to do a bit more than just the ranty stuff. Although I seem to have a shit tonne of work to do practically all of the time lately, hopefully extending the variety of things I can write about will lead to me actually writing more, rather than leaving it for three weeks, desperately trying to think of something mildly entertaining/informative for you to read. I hope those of you who have been here since the beginning don’t start to think I’m too crap :~)


X

2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan - I love your blog! Awesome idea to take it in a new direction. I'd love to get in touch - I was wondering if you could send me an email when you get a chance? Thanks!

    Lily
    lilyst22 at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya lovely :~)
    Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you enjoy reading my rants hahaha,
    It won't let me email you because apparently your address is invalid (it's probably just me typing it wrong). If you want to email me then feel free (megangrwillis@gmail.com)

    Best wishes
    Megan x

    ReplyDelete